I had a birthday! I feel a song coming on...
It was Eli's first day of kindergarten so that was really may main focus for the day.
I did wear a cute new dress (I won it from a cute boutique off one of those Instagram giveaways no one ever wins! WHAT?!?!). Mitchell got me tons of really sweet gifts that we left in the closet and got out after the kids went to bed, (I forgot wrapping paper.).
I other fun thing was that I did a photo shoot that day- I think it went really well.
Michael spent the afternoon with us- I asked him too, he is a nice brother.
The cake I made was delish! Not to brag (cough cough) but I make really good cake. Its just not good for you sooo... yeah. I still eat it though, in large quantities (that's the best way to eat cake).
the day was busy , Mitch had to work late but it was awesome and I am SO grateful for my many many blessings;
especially these peoples.
| This was the best picture of the bunch... for real. Bawhahah!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment