Miscarriage. I miscarried the day after my Grandfather died. I am not one to share the deeply personal things like this, but since the blog is really how a catalog my life right now I felt it should be here. There is nothing I have really to say about a miscarriage that has not been said before. Women all over the world through all generations have dealt with the heartbreak of it. It hurts.
What I will say is that we have wanted another baby for a very long time, it is sad, but we keep going and someday (hopefully sooner than later) we will welcome another little one.
Uplifting inspiration here. My favorite song My Kindness Shall Not Depart Form Thee.
I love ya, sis! I know nothing I say will ease the heartache, but just know that I love and admire you and am always up for a chat whenever you need! <3
ReplyDeleteLove you Minda! Know that I'm thinking of you during this hard time.
ReplyDelete